[CentOS] mplayer repository for CentOS

Fri May 20 15:54:51 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

considering the FUD fedora talks about mixing repositories..and
the enormous amount of packages Dag has.  I just use dag.  So far
i have yet to find he doesn't have something i need.

Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:

> From: Adrian Coman <adi.coman at gmail.com>
>
>>Is there a CentOS yum repository for mplayer&dependencies?
>

> From: Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>
>
>>http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/>
>

> I'm kinda curious.
>
> I'm typically tapping the Livna.ORG archives for RHEL3Ux/CentOS3.x
> (Fedora Core 1 repository) and RHEL4Ux/CentOS4.x (Fedora Core 3
> repository) for MPlayer and a number of other programs that Livna.ORG
> provides.
>
> Nothing against DAG, but I typically like to use Fedora Extras/Livna.ORG
> first, unless I can't find something or have an issue.  Does anyone else
> do this as well, or is DAG the preferred option among most?
>

> --
> Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org

Computer House Calls, Networks, Security, Web Design:
http://www.emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
What businesses are in Brunswick, Maryland?  Check Brunswick First!
http://www.checkbrunswickfirst.com
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou
shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: