[CentOS] How NOT to have a disk recognized by grub?

Fri May 20 17:08:48 UTC 2005
Maciej Zenczykowski <maze at cela.pl>

this isn't a problem with grub, it's the /etc/fstab configuration most
likely, you can change the LABEL=/ and LABEL=/boot in the fstab to
/dev/hda1 or whatever and that should work, or you can boot in rescue mode
(of the installation CD) and relabel the extra disk