[CentOS] Re: Hi, Bryan; was: Re: pronunciation? <snip> -- don't shoot the messenger ...

Sun May 22 01:37:12 UTC 2005
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Sun, 21 May 2005, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> From:  Collins Richey
> > Sounds pretty religious-based to me.
> > IBM=bad
> > HP,Sun, RedHat, SCO=good.
> > OTOH, from some of your comments, Novell=better.
>
> Are you really that shallow?

Sorry to interrupt but he was describing how you appeared in previous
postings. And I have to say that I felt the same way reading some of
your postings.

Maybe it's best to move these topics to another channel.

> Your simplification is noted as your inability to comprehence anything complex,

Can we leave the insults out, please ? It serves no purpose here.