[CentOS] clamav

JC hiep at ee.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 1 13:55:55 UTC 2005

When I executed: /usr/bin/freshclam -l /var/log/clamav/clam-update.log

I got these warnings:

ClamAV update process started at Tue Nov  1 08:21:20 2005
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED - please update immediately!
WARNING: Local version: 0.83 Recommended version: 0.87
main.cvd is up to date (version: 34, sigs: 39625, f-level: 5, builder:
tkojm)
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED - please update immediately!
WARNING: Current functionality level = 4, required = 5
daily.cvd is up to date (version: 1151, sigs: 1289, f-level: 6, builder:
tomek)
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED - please update immediately!
WARNING: Current functionality level = 4, required = 6

then added dag.repo and executed: yum update clamav clamd clamav-db

and i got these:

Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
update                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
addons                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
Could not find update match for clamav-db
Could not find update match for clamd
Could not find update match for clamav
No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion