[CentOS] A BIG Thank You

John Hinton

webmaster at ew3d.com
Wed Nov 2 18:47:00 UTC 2005

Seeing the latest round of updates rolling in.... I just 'again' felt
the need to say "Hats Off" (pun intended) to the CentOS team! The
organization very much behind the scenes is not apparent, but very much
must exist. It almost looks like there is an 'internal' competition
between members, each trying to roll out the updates faster than the
other. I know this must be a bit of a grueling task and one that
interrupts the day's activities.

Again, GREAT job folks!!! And a big THANKS!!

John Hinton