[CentOS] Has anyone successfully used centos 4 as an iscsi CLIENT/w CHAP?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Nov 3 00:50:17 UTC 2005

Well, Im using an Adaptec Snap 4500 and I've had nothing but problems
with it, initially I thought it was an issue with CHAP authentication so
I completely disabled authentication and the kernel is still reporting
in dmesg and /var/log/messages that it cannot authenticate with the
target /boggle... On a side note, I know the iscsi slice works because I
can connect to it just fine on Windows XP pro. So go figure :-)

;-)

-Drew