[CentOS] tree for CentOS 4.2?

Robin Bowes

robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Thu Nov 3 15:20:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

A rather trivial request: anyone know where I can find tree for CentOS?
It's part of FC4 Base but I've not tracked it down for CentOS yet.

On my FC4 box:

# rpm -qi tree
Name        : tree                         Relocations: /usr
Version     : 1.5.0                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 3                             Build Date: Wed 02 Mar 2005
15:03:32 GMT
Install Date: Thu 03 Nov 2005 15:14:10 GMT      Build Host:
bugs.build.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/File             Source RPM: tree-1.5.0-3.src.rpm
Size        : 41340                            License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Fri 20 May 2005 19:27:28 BST, Key ID
b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://mama.indstate.edu/users/ice/tree/
Summary     : A utility which displays a tree view of the contents of
directories.
Description :
The tree utility recursively displays the contents of directories in a
tree-like format. Tree is basically a UNIX port of the DOS tree
utility.

I'm using the following repos on my CentOS machine:

# cd /etc/yum.repos.d
# ls
CentOS-Base.repo  dries.repo     kbsingh-CentOS-Extras.repo
dag.repo          jpackage.repo

Thanks,

R.

--