[CentOS] postfix and dovecot package with mysql support?

Sat Nov 5 11:33:52 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 02:55 -0500, Erick Perez wrote:
> Where can I get the src.rpm for the postfix and dovecot package and
> rebuild to add mysql support?
> The postfix and dovecot package for centos4 does not come with mysql
> support and I cant find the .src.rpm on the 4 CDs I have for CentOS4.
> Also, what parameter should I add ?
> rpmbuild --rebuild --with MySQL ? or something else?

All source RPMS are available here:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/

There are SRPMS under each of the os, updates, extras, addons,
centosplus,testing repos (where there are rpms built).

BUT ... there is a postfix RPM already made in centosplus with mysql
support.

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/