[CentOS] Dag repo

John Hinton webmaster at ew3d.com
Mon Nov 7 22:00:27 UTC 2005

Dag Wieers wrote:

>On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, dan.trainor wrote:
>

>>Use the "Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux" entry, and
>>beautiful women will flock to your doorstep.
>>

>It worked for me :)
>
>Kind regards,
>--   dag wieers,  dag at wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
>[all I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power]

Yes and I'm glad I have both version 3 and version 4 servers as version
3 is updating just fine, but all of my CentOS v 4 machines are stuck in
lala land for about 5 days now. Happened once before, but was fixed, but
it's back....

--------
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
//var/cache/yum/dag/repomd.xml:1: parser error : Document is empty

^
//var/cache/yum/dag/repomd.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<'
not found

^
dag                       100% |=========================|    0 B
00:00
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/i386/dag/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1]
Error importing repomd.xml for dag: Error: could not parse file
//var/cache/yum/dag/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dag
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.
-------

Same deal since about Wednesday or Friday of last week.

I'm about to go comment out my chance at beautiful women. :)

Best,
John Hinton