[CentOS] mondo Centos4

Dave

wintermutecx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:32:30 UTC 2005

I had asked a few months ago if anyone knew if mondo is compatible
with CentOS4. One person said it was still working, but never mentioed
if he had done a restore. I had the stable version installed and
whenever I ran it there were a few messages about command not found.
Well, I had a HD go out and tried booting from the CD and it failed.
It was just my desktop PC and my home dir was backed up a few days
earlier so no biggie.

So anyone have Mondo installed and has done a recovery? If so what
version? If not, anyone now of a full metal backup restore similar to
mondo?