[CentOS] Rescan harddisk size without rebooting

kadafax kadafax at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:44:00 UTC 2005

Thanks for reply Bryan,
in fact since the mounted FS is for backup purpose only, it's not a big
deal to un-mount it (far better than disabling the ldap service with a
reboot). I've checked google and the result it gives seems to be too
heavy for this production server (new scsi driver etc.). So if you have
a solution who is working on un-mounted volume, I'm very interrested.
kfx

PS: The SAN is an AX100sc from EMC. The host adapter is a QLA200 from
QLogic. OS: CentOS 4.2