[CentOS] usb bluetooth devices anyone???

Jerry Geis

geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Nov 11 18:30:40 UTC 2005

Jerry Geis wrote:

>/ Has anyone played with usb bluetooth devices on centos?
/>/ I am trying to pair a kensington usb bluetooth device with
/>/ a motorola bluetooth headset and get it to work with a
/>/ softphone.
/>/
/>/ I am not finding how to pair the two devices?
/>/
/
>I would be interested in hearing about any solutions as well.  I have
>the same USB bluetooth device and would love to be able to connect to my
>Motorola RAZR and Nokia 6620 phones.

>Best regards,

I have found that I need to do a "service bluetooth start"
and then running the command "hciconfig" will show my bluetooth USB
dongle.

At this point I am stuck.
I need to know:

how do I pair the bluetooth USB dongle with my bluetooth headset

Anyone played with this yet?

Jerry