[CentOS] Beware - Yum 3.5 to 3.6 upgrade replaces named.conf

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 21:31:17 UTC 2005

Thanks Jim but you already established that in the
links you posted.  I was asking him why he writes
never never put both caching and bind on the same box.

I posted my configuration below so it just seems like
resource and expense overkill to setup a separate box
just for DNS queries, rather than make use of the two
bind servers.