[CentOS] SELinux on CentOS4

James B. Byrne ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca
Tue Nov 15 22:20:22 UTC 2005

craigwhite at azapple.com wrote:

> The technical information is good but it seems to zip over my head
> and a selinux for dummies thing would seem to be helpful but I did
> post up my alterations to local.te for the 2 issues that I was
> dealing with and yea, it fixed them.

Consider this book from O'Reilly:

Not exactly for dummies, but far better than groping in the dark.

     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
James B. Byrne                Harte & Lyne Limited
vox: +1 905 561 1241          9 Brockley Drive
fax: +1 905 561 0757          Hamilton, Ontario
<token> = hal                 Canada L8E 3C3