[CentOS] Frontpage Extensions

Bob Pierce pierceb at westmancom.com
Thu Nov 24 14:42:48 UTC 2005

William,

The package from nuonce.net sounds interesting. But if that doesn't work
for you, the extensions from Ready To Run do work on Centos4.2. We just
finished putting together a hosting server with FP extensions on
Centos4.2. Although there are a few initial headaches with configuring
everything properly most of the tips we needed came from the ready2run
site.

If you run into specific problems feel free to ask.
Our server's been working good for a few months now. We just have to be
careful about the permissions on /var/log/httpd/fpcgisock after yum
updates.

Bob.