[CentOS] Where to look or command

Sam Drinkard

sam at wa4phy.net
Fri Nov 25 15:47:43 UTC 2005

List,

    I've got a process(s) that have been exiting on a signal 11, but not
all the time.  I suspect it's memory related, and I was wondering, is
there any way to tell exactly how much memory a particular process has
in use at the point it sigsev's ?  I can't sit here and watch top or the
system monitor, but thought maybe something might be saved somewhere
after the fact.  The processes are using at the moment, 1.4gb of memory
and no swap.  I've not seen swap go active during any of this process
run, and the machine has 2 GB memory installed.  Rather hard to trace
down the exact activity when it happens.

Thanks..

--
Snowman