[CentOS] SELinux local policy addition

James B. Byrne ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca
Fri Nov 25 21:39:52 UTC 2005

When the latest version of CentOS4.2 boots I get an avc error for
portmap.  Audit2allow suggests this as a cure:

allow portmap_t etc_runtime_t:file read;

Any issues that come to mind to anyone regarding adding this to
/etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/domains/misc/local.te and

P.S. I am a digest subscriber. The favour of a direct reply is
requested in addition to any to the list.

     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
James B. Byrne                Harte & Lyne Limited
vox: +1 905 561 1241          9 Brockley Drive
fax: +1 905 561 0757          Hamilton, Ontario
<token> = hal                 Canada L8E 3C3