[CentOS] CentOS mailserver and spam filter setup ideas & preferences

Robert

roberth at abbacomm.net
Wed Nov 30 15:49:52 UTC 2005

greetings,

yes, Mr. Richey it was funny what everyone posted... we all need that from
time to time eh?

ummm on the work side... i have been trying to search on how to block
alternative language spam (spanish or otherwise) and am coming up fairly
blank except for Bayesian filtering...

i will probably be using the www.qmailrocks.org system again yet i am
interested in what others have done and are doing please...

i used sendmail for years so any hints from that side would be appreciate
too please?

plus if someone tell me what i should be putting in my google search for
trying to find alternative ways to filter spanish or other language spam
please? i am almost drawing a blank!

thanks in advance

 - rh

--