[CentOS] Network Install Problems

Thu Nov 3 14:45:58 UTC 2005
Nick Wales <nick at nexusproductions.com>

Installation over the network has seemingly failed, for the second time.

Everything goes smoothly until about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through the
downloading packages stage, at which point it hangs (both times its been
8% through a package, not sure if this is of any significance, 1st time
cups and now gawk).

I set the install to look on the mirror.centos.org site and use the
centos/4/os/i386 folder.

For the second attempt I chose a server install, with no additional
packages... hoping this would help, apparently not.

Its been hung for about 30 mins now, I would've thought this isn't
normal, but maybe someone can enlighten me.

Nick