[CentOS] ISCSI and restarting the network

Mon Nov 21 15:36:22 UTC 2005
Robin Mordasiewicz <robin at bullseye.tv>

Is there a config file somewhere which I can edit which will automatically
kill a specified process, and unmount a filesystem which is mounted over
iscsi before shutting down the network, and then after the network is
started to mount the iscsi mount point.

This is my /etc/fstab and the "/IMAP" device is the iscsi device

</etc/fstab>
LABEL=/     /     ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot /boot ext3    defaults        1 2
none /dev/pts     devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none /proc        proc    defaults        0 0
none /dev/shm     tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/sda3  swap   swap    defaults        0 0

LABEL=/IMAP  /opt/test   ext3 _netdev 0 0