[CentOS] server exercising, stressing, and/or testing

Tue Nov 22 19:09:46 UTC 2005
Robert <roberth at abbacomm.net>

greetings

would someone please point me to an excellent server exercising, stressing,
and/or testing program that will run on centos 4?

i want one that will not out and out destroy a machine so to speak...

...meaning testing is one thing, yet pounding a box in the hard drive
department over and above the cause or unnecessarily does not appeal to me.

fyi the box i want to test/stress this time is a compaq dl380 with 2 gig ram
and 4 drives in raid5 for simple internet services

thanks and kind regards,

 - rh

--
Robert Hanson - Abba Communications