[CentOS] A minor beef

Thu Nov 24 17:42:01 UTC 2005
Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com>

CentOS is a really great product, and the package supporters do a bang
up job, but the one deficiency I've found is the fact that one can
never rely on being able to get updates at any particular time.
Whether it's CentOS proper or the Dag additions, something is broke
most every time I want to apply updates.

I know this is whin[ge]ing, and I certainly don't have a solution to offer.

If anyone can offer bucks and/or equipment to improved the software
distribution process, your karma would get an enormous boost!!!

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write