[CentOS] Sendmail

Mon Nov 7 02:11:04 UTC 2005
Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net>

On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 18:33 -0600, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:

> Cyrus always uses its own mail spool.  If you use Cyrus, your mail spool
> is in /var/spool/imap, and you must configure sendmail to deliver mail
> overthere.

I just looked briefly over some of the documents about cyrus-imap and
that is WAY too much complication for a single, or at most 3 mailbox
server.  The dovecot config file was just about as bad.  Unix is
supposed to make things simple.. not complicated, or at least that was
the original vision of Unix.. guess that has been lost.......

Thanks for all the help and comments folks..

Sam