[CentOS] Putting nat routing into place permanently? -- /etc/rc.d/rc.local v. /etc/init.d/custom scripts

Mon Nov 7 10:33:07 UTC 2005
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

I'm Not getting snippy,

Brian denied quite definately that no such comment was posted, I merely
point out to him that such a comment was made, as he seemed not to have
noticed it while compiling a "war and peace" style reply of epic
proportions....  ;-)

P.