[CentOS] Re: New Standard/Daylight time-change dates in rhel4u2 butnot centos4.2?

Tue Nov 8 03:22:51 UTC 2005
Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com>

On 11/7/05, Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org> wrote:
>  For those of us who live the promised land where GMT is absolute time all
> the this "UTC" nonsense is of little concern....
>
>  Those of you across the water cant even bring yourselves to call it GMT,
> you have hide behind the label of "UTC", it is GMT,  Greenwich Mean Time at
> Zero Longitude...
>
>  Even Microsoft can get this right (see attached)
>
>  ;-)
>
>  (can't wait for the barrage of replies to this one..... tee hee....)  --->
> Brian, I'm ready: lay it on me.... at least 5 paragraphs please......

Whatever the "reasoning," I'm sure those who prefer UTC over GMT (the
real thing) have much in common with those who feel compelled to
transmogrify BC (Before Christ) into BCE (Before the Common Era).
Blyeach!

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write