[CentOS] Multi-button mice and Linux?

Thu Nov 10 21:51:08 UTC 2005
Brian T. Brunner <brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com>

Yes.

I'm forwarding this home where I have CentOS 4.2 with a wheel mouse, it's not wireless, but I'll give you brand/model info ASAP.

Pass me a few clues what you'll want to do with your mouse and I'll say whether I can give a Yes/No/Unknown on those abilities.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> me at prestoncrawford.com 11/10/05 04:28PM >>>
Does anyone here use a multi-button (as in more than 2) mouse with Linux?
How well supported are they? I've had to get one recently for work. I was
diagnosed with CTS and I now wear braces and use a wireless Intellimouse.
Works great at work with Windows, but I'm unsure how much, if any support
there is for Linux. Anyone have experience with this?

Preston