[CentOS] 2.6.9-22.EL.src.rpm

Sat Nov 12 14:15:46 UTC 2005
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 04:16 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 22:36 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> > I can locate kernel-2.6.9-22.EL.src.rpm but cannot locate
> > kernel-2.6.9-22.0.1.EL.src.rpm
> >
> > Is that because they are the same but just had different build options?
> >

> It is in:
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/updates/SRPMS/
----
I must be going blind, that was the first place that I looked.

I think I was thrown off by how few files were in 'updates' but I
realize now that the only files in updates are those that have been
released 'since' the release of 4.2 - duh.

I get it now...thanks - that's probably why the appletalk kernel module
that I built didn't work

back to grindstone ;-)

Thanks

Craig