[CentOS] selinux stuff - I just don't get

Mon Nov 14 14:34:45 UTC 2005
kadafax <kadafax at gmail.com>

SELinux is actually obscure because I've not yet studied it (like most
of us I think) that's why I'm disabling it for now. But it will be a
necessary move just because it's a major evolution (as exploits are
evolving equally).  It's bringing new concepts and it may become as
usual as the Unix rights are. I've played a little with GRsecurity
kernel patch and found it as a good security enhancement for boxes who
needed it and I'm happy to see that something "more standard" is coming
as it should remove some complexity in the implementation process.