[CentOS] selinux stuff - I just don't get

Mon Nov 14 22:46:08 UTC 2005
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 08:37 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 08:29 -0200, Giovanni P. Tirloni wrote:
> > Craig White wrote:
> > ><snip>

> I don't know if this stems from my compiling my own appletalk and
> megaraid modules or some other stupid thing that I have done and thus
> somehow wasn't covered in the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 or if everyone who
> upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2 sees these messages in their logs.

I also received these new messages in the message log. Did what Peter
Farrow suggested and the messages stopped after reboot.

From rom my quick scanning of the docs we were pointed to, I saw no
*obvious* solution jump out at me. I'm begging to suspect that there is
a user or domain addition needed to prevent the messages.

But that's only suspicion until I do more research, if I do.

HTH

Bill