[CentOS] Re: selinux stuff - I just don't get

Tue Nov 15 13:35:18 UTC 2005
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 05:21 -0800, Brian T. Brunner wrote:
> Fixing it isn't my job, that's why!
>
> I got other strange fish to fry (like the frigging compiler),
> if SELinux *couldn't* be disabled, that would inspire an
> immediate decision to drop the distro.  cold.
>
> Fix it if it pleases you to do so, *please* understand
> I'm plenty busy with the things I'm paid to do, and
> have *my* *own* hobbies & distractions for the
> free time.  When SELinux is ready for The Big Time
> (meaning it doesn't break other apps), ship it my way!
----
The first 3 times you said essentially the same thing so you must think
that we're all so stupid you had to say it again.

Please give the list some credit for the ability to understand you the
first time and if that isn't possible, find an arena where people can
understand you.

Craig

believed to be clean.