[CentOS] Beware - Yum 3.5 to 3.6 upgrade replaces named.conf

Wed Nov 16 00:14:01 UTC 2005
Michael Rock <mikerocks65 at yahoo.com>

Ok just saw this, then ignore my last post.  So it
does not come back if it ever gets updated is 'yum
clean all' sufficient.

The reason I ask is there is so much stuff I have
gotten rid of in the last year and always seems to
come back.  For example cups and linux printing rpms.
I must have removed them so many times in the last
year from these boxes.