[CentOS] SELinux threads, cynicism, one-upmanship, etc.

Thu Nov 17 18:40:15 UTC 2005
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 12:29, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> "Brian T. Brunner" wrote:
> > it is rather one of "to whom are we accountable?"
>
> I'm accountable to myself.
>
> I know I shock people, but if I'm to blame for anything, I'm
> the first to admit it.  I don't hide behind things, and I
> have refused to do things before.  And I've been let go by a
> client for it too.

Accepting the blame remotely isn't quite the same as working
at the same place for a decade or more and having to live
with what you built.  Your rants on the side of security
vs. convenience would be more believable if you added that
you did all of your own work under such conditions and
planned to continue for the foreseeable future.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com