[CentOS] CentOS mailserver and spam filter setup ideas & preferences

Wed Nov 30 16:12:48 UTC 2005
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> i will probably be using the www.qmailrocks.org system again yet i am
> interested in what others have done and are doing please...

Ugh.. qmail. I'll refrain from spitting up too much hate about the DJB
way of doing things here and just say "it's a functional product, but
his way is not the right way"

> i used sendmail for years so any hints from that side would be appreciate
> too please?
>
> plus if someone tell me what i should be putting in my google search for
> trying to find alternative ways to filter spanish or other language spam
> please? i am almost drawing a blank!
>
> thanks in advance

There are some excellent mail setup guides located at
http://www.hughesjr.com/content/category/1/14/30/Guides

They're quite good, and cover everything from intial setup to webmail
to filtering. Well worth the read.

--
Jim Perrin
System Architect - UIT