[CentOS] Recommendation(s)

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Sat Oct 1 19:50:40 UTC 2005

Yep....

    Bill, the thought of installing it somewhere that the system really
doesn't need to know about it -- only the WRF executable and support
files *IF* that's all it needs.  Since it won't run without it, I can
only guess that maybe its the only problem, but given all the other
problems I've encountered with this project, it would not surprise me
one bit to find there are other files / libs that it might be looking
for.  I suppose I should drop a line to the software developers and see
what they say, but their help desk only recommended trying to execute it
via the mpirun since it was compiled in part by mpicc.

    Before I blow it all away and go to the 3.5 distro, can someone pass
the command that I'd use with rpm to install it to say /home/sam ?

--
Snowman