[CentOS] LM_SENSORS

Sam Drinkard

sam at wa4phy.net
Mon Oct 10 00:58:07 UTC 2005

Sorry if this has been around many times before, but I've done quite a
bit of reading and searching for some type of human readable guide for
setting up the lm_sensors for hardware monitoring.  I've dorked around
with the stuff in the system here, but after looking at the
/etc/sensors.conf, I don't think I want to delve into that and try to
pull out the right group of settings.  It is definately a bit
intimidating.  So, is there any other software already written or in use
for hardware monitoring that does not require a PhD to set up?  The
current sensors displays both the ISA and smbus readings, but none are
even remotely close.  The board uses thermistors for temp, which is
mainly what I want to monitor.

--
Snowman