[CentOS] Looking for some recommendations for applications on CentOS (MP3, FTP)

Dave Gutteridge

dave at tokyocomedy.com
Mon Oct 10 13:50:26 UTC 2005

	Last time I asked for some recommendations on this list, I was told
about some great software that I hadn't been able to find myself, so I'd
like to ask again.
	I've been having a hard time finding software that satisfies in the
following 2 areas:

	1. MP3 player and play list manager. Something that can ideally
generate smart playlists based on MP3 tags.
	(I've tried XMMS, Amarok, and Rhythmbox so far)

	2. A GUI ftp application.

	Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Dave