[CentOS] (no subject)

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Tue Oct 11 18:53:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 12:57 -0400, Jim Perrin wrote:
> On 10/11/05, Bill Baird <Bill.Baird at phoenixmi.com> wrote:
> > We need more details than that!
> >
> You sure about that? Seems like it's either going to be a keyboard
> error, or a user error. Given the content of the message, I'm going to
> bet on the latter. simply use yum to update to user version 2.0, and
> the problem should resolve itself. :-P
>

> /blindly blathering on....
> --
> Jim Perrin
<Snip>

Jim, you are correct that we need no more details. What was posted
allows full unhindered implementation of the new UnByFaFoFuSpeA
(Unhindered By Facts Forge Full Speed Ahead) system. Our civilian
government has been trying to obtain full implementation of this for
decades (if not centuries) now and provides the previously missing
needed piece of the mechanism!

Warn your superior officers immediately to be alert to a new round of
nonsensical mandates from Capitol Hill, as the fiscal budget year is
drawing nigh.