[CentOS] Good book on setting up procmail/spamassassin?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Wed Oct 12 19:48:28 UTC 2005

Anyone know of one? Is that O'Reilly book good? I need to get my fetchmail
setup with some good filtering in procmail pronto and I can't remember how
to set it up and compose the recipes properly. I'm willing to just buy a
book at this point to make the spam and unwanted emails go away. Any
advice or direction is appreciated. Of course I'll Google, but I was
hoping someone here might have the answer off the top of their head, so I
could get something going tonight.

Preston