[CentOS] rrd compilation on Centos

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:49:41 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 08:20, James Bond wrote:

> i am trying to compile the latest version of orca source code on CentOS 4.0
> system running amd64 bit processor. I am getting the following error:

I can't help with that problem but speaking of rrd and 64-bits....
I'm trying to run cacti to graph the interface traffic of some
Centos 3.5 x86_64 servers and it looks like there is a math error
in the values returned by snmp. After a reboot they look right for a
while but after a while (perhaps 2gigs total traffic...) they go
crazy.

--
   Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com