[CentOS] Update or not?

Sam Drinkard

sam at wa4phy.net
Mon Oct 17 19:17:59 UTC 2005

After reading all the problems with the x86-64 update, I'm in a quandry
as to update this machine or not.  Nothing that I am aware of is broken,
and at least everything I use works.  This is NOT a production machine,
but it does have some important software that needs to run twice daily,
and I sure don't want to break things for that.  If upgrade is not
necessary, how do I go about turning off that red exclaimation point on
the upper menu bar?  Just tell it to ignore everything?

--
Snowman