[CentOS] CentOS-4/beta/preview version immediate availability

Pasi Pirhonen upi at iki.fi
Tue Oct 18 15:53:08 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 12:26:42PM +0200, Farkas Levente wrote:

> did you include aurora's patch into this packages? or try to incorporate
> their changes into this distro?

Some of the fixes are directly from Aurora. There is no purpose on
inventing the weheel all over again.

> can we upgrade from aurora 1.92 to this or we have to reinstall the
> whole system?

That is the goal. I am not sure how this version works on this, but
definetly it's something to be tested.

Actually, before i had own installable version, i had to go the path
Aurora 1.0 -> 1.92 -> my own tree to get a version i wanter to work
with.

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/