[CentOS] ppc

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 19 12:52:41 UTC 2005

Jerry57 (GMail) wrote:
>   I understand the original posters frustration.  I just went looking
>   for the PPC ISO images and they are nowhere to be found.  Yes the
>   original URL posted was old and is not out of date, but there are NO
>   PPC ISO images currently to be found on the dozen or so mirrors that
>   I checked.  I did check the 4, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 links on over a
>   dozen mirrors.

The iso's dont exist on the mirrors, because there hasent been a ppc
release. If you check the release notes / announcements the Arch's being
released are clearly indicated.

>   The beta ISOs seem to have been removed, but never replaced with
>   release/production ones.  Anyone know if/when there will be PPC ISOs
>   availible?

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2005-October/013533.html for
further info.

no iso's, only a live over-the-net install for 4.1Beta. 4.2 will have iso's.