[CentOS] Ruby on Rails for Centos 4

Ash Christopher Ash.Christopher at pason.com
Mon Oct 24 06:47:20 UTC 2005

Thanks for the response. This doesn't really solve the problem though as it leaves your system with software installed that isn't recorded in the rpm database.

A year from now, how might one easily remove said software, and be sure that is isn't lingering.

It seems the solution is, roll the rpms yourself.

Ash