[CentOS] Re: dags repo after 4.2 update

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Oct 24 22:42:59 UTC 2005

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Tom Diehl wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, William Warren wrote:
>
> > how often do you have issues?  I don't have issues at all with the sw.be
> > link..weird.
>
> FWIW I too am having the same problem. As someone else said the repomd.xml
> has a zero length.
>
> That was as of yesterday. I have not looked this morning.

HEAnet is a test-server for Apache's development. Because they are one
of the biggest mirror. Unfortunately that means they find flaws in Apache
that are not found anywhere else, and this is one of them.

Happens every other month and is driving me nuts, I'm not even answering
any mail about it anymore.

Kind regards,