[CentOS] Mail Server

Abd El-Hameed Ayad hamid at use-trade.com
Thu Oct 27 06:49:16 UTC 2005

Try http://www.qmailtoaster.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "ijez" <ijez at time.net.my>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: [CentOS] Mail Server

I need to setup a new mail server and before I got my feet wet or losing in
the configurations jungle, I really need some advice from the gurus here for
what the best software to used for the mailserver base on CentOS 4.x setup.

The objective is, the mailserver will  be easy to setup, maintained and have
1. database backend for storing user info ( mysql? )
2. spam and antivirus filtering
3. webbase user administrations
4. Provide smtp,smtps,pop3,pop3s,imap,imaps service

Any pointer to a good documentations, how-to or links base on CentOS 4.x
setup is really appreciates.

Thanks In Advances,

CentOS mailing list
CentOS at centos.org