[CentOS] Re: firefox update extensions

Dave wintermutecx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:35:14 UTC 2005

On 10/27/05, Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison at gmail.com> wrote:
> AFAIK the extension updates only work some of the time anyway.  Are
> you sure that there are extensions in Firefox that should be getting
> updated but that are not?
>
> Can you provide examples of what those might be?

 On my work PC (windows)I got a notice that Noscript had an update,
its updated to 1.1.3.3 at home in CentOS it still 1.1.3.2. Also at
work translate is version  0.6.0.7 and at home its 0.6.0.6

 Should I get the "checking for updates" dialog box when I manually
request an update check? If so I dont get that either.