[CentOS] Opteron + Nvidia + Centos 4.2 i386 = Thud

Jake Grimmett jake.grimmett at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 13:26:06 UTC 2005

Hi Johnny,

Many thanks - your suggested fix of a new kernel works perfectly! My Opterons
are happy once more :)

Also - thanks Joshua for your advice:
I last tried x86_64 with Whitebox 3, and had many problems with VMD,
InsightII, Xeasy and MolMol - I'll have a go at 64bit again soon - has your
64bit experience been painless ?

Jake

Problem was:

--