[CentOS] USB Stick Install

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Fri Oct 28 14:16:31 UTC 2005

Quoting Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>:

> Linux for years did.  Their install is particularly
> interesting - if you install on a single-drive machine
> it will build a 'broken' RAID1 so at any later time
> you can add a second drive and easily mirror the
> existing install.

Now, that is something I always wanted to get going in ks.cfg.  However,
Anaconda pukes right away on any mention of "broken" mirror.  One of the ideas
I had was partitioning the disk and creating "broken" mirrors from preinstall
script, and than attempting to use those to install, but I never got to
testing
it (should work).