[CentOS] CentOS 4.2 iSCSI initiator

Tarun Reddy treddy at rallydev.com
Fri Oct 28 19:14:33 UTC 2005

It isn't "production", but we have been doing some testing with the
iSCSI initiator without issue. It seems to be performing slightly
better than 3.5 iscsi initiator, but that could be a number of
factors. Just RedHat clustering is significantly more complicated in
RHEL4 than RHEL3.

We run the RHEL3 iscsi initiator in production without issue against
a Lefthand Networks cluster.

Tarun