[CentOS] CentOS proviiding additional services > was Settingup Tomcat

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Sat Oct 29 23:40:52 UTC 2005

Collins Richey wrote:

>On 10/29/05, Manny <mt-listserves at cox.net> wrote:

That looks very nice, and appears to be written for a person with at
least *some* experience with Unix/Linux.  I didn't have to go very far
to see some things that I had questions about myself.  I'm certainly
game to help out...  It would be a great learning experience for anyone
who is new to CentOS or Linux in general.

--
Snowman